Prime East Rand Industrial property to let
Pomona, Kempton Park, Gauteng
|Rental Price :||POA|
|Land Size :||37094m²|
|Building Size :||10382m²|
This is a rarity within the JHB industrial sector, as there a few distribution centres with similar fundamentals. The crossed-docked facility will initially accommodate approximately 10,382m2 under roof and allows 5,692m2 of expansion opportunity which has been developed on a 37, 094m2 ERF. Phase 1 of the facility is available for immediate beneficial access.
Attributes of the distribution centre include:
• 32m deep eastern & western yards (measuring approximately 10,707m2)
• 230mm concrete surface bed warehouse floor, power floated to FM2 specifications (racked areas have been designed to accommodate a maximum of 8.5 tons per rack foot)
• 12.6m free-clearance height
• 11 on-grade vertical sectional doors
• 4 docked vertical sectional doors with 4 * Stab-a-load LX 710 associated dock-levellers
• LED lighting (200lux level measured 0.75m A.F.L. & best of class in respect of consumption)
• In-roof sprinklers in accordance with the relevant SANS code but fitted to an ASIB standard are provided. The pumps and pipes are adequately sized to allow for in-rack sprinklers
A park levy, included in the operational costs, contribute toward the general maintenance/upkeep of common areas & security provisions within the Park. Security and maintenance items include: electrified perimeter fence, 24-hour boomed & biometric access control, controlled security room, sprinkler pump and tanks systems, stormwater systems and external landscaping.
Contact Yianni to discuss further.
Contact the Agent
Yianni Pavlou » ++27 82 494 4555
Due to the fact that the above information has been supplied to us by the property owners and other 3rd party organisations, Portfolio Property Investments will not be held liable or responsible for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions. Due to the nature of property transactions it is always advisable that any prospective purchaser or tenant undertake a thorough due diligence of their own.