THE FUTURE - CATO RIDGE INDUSTRIAL
Cato Ridge, Highway Areas, Kwazulu Natal
|Asking Price :||R180,000,000.00|
|Land Size :||2024960m²|
• Approx. 200 Ha, mainly gently sloping property, made up of 3 portions
• A rail line runs through the largest portion and the gradient lends itself to the establishment of a siding/sidings. – It is one of the proposed sites for the Cato Ridge Intermodal Hub.
• It borders the N3 with good visibility and draft plans indicate an additional access from the N3 in close proximity to the property.
• It borders Cato Ridge Golf Course on the other side.
• It has a scenic and well constructed dam/s which could be retained as a Green Zone with a large variety of birds and other wildlife.
• The current monthly income from the property is approximately R120 000 with the bulk of it coming from the supply of water to Rainbow from various boreholes located on the property.
• There is a lot of DMoss on the property but indications are that it could be relaxed because of the strategic value of the site and the nature of much of the vegetation.
Contact the Agent
Yianni Pavlou » ++27 82 494 4555
Due to the fact that the above information has been supplied to us by the property owners and other 3rd party organisations, Portfolio Property Investments will not be held liable or responsible for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions. Due to the nature of property transactions it is always advisable that any prospective purchaser or tenant undertake a thorough due diligence of their own.