Prestine Brisbane Apartments
|Asking Price :||AUD407,500.00|
In the heart of vibrant lifestyle precinct Stones Corner, Stoneham is a striking new development that’s set to deliver sleek modern apartment living to one of Brisbane’s up and coming inner-city suburbs.
AT A GLANCE
Stones Corner, Brisbane, Australia
1/2-bed, high spec apartments
614 - 1,001 sq ft
Est. completion Q3 2017
Up to 80% LTV available*
Rental yields of up to 5.1%
Starting from AUD407,500
*Subject to condition – please contact us for details
• Stylish modern development of oversized 1/2-bed apartments
• Wide balconies with expansive views across the city
• Undercover parking for every apartment
• Residents’ recreation area with pool and BBQ dining area
• Ground-floor retail plus close proximity to the district’s eclectic range of amenities
• Easy transport access to the CBD and popular West End cultural district
In Brisbane’s popular inner south, within walking distance of the West End, Stones Corner is emerging as one of the city’s favourite residential locations. With excellent modern amenities and fast connections to key areas, Stones Corner’s investment case is hard to beat.
WHY INVEST IN STONES CORNER?
1. Prices: consistent growth of 4.9% per annum recorded in Stones Corner over the past decade
2. Rentals: rents rising by as much as 6.8% per annum over the past decade in a district where 51% of housing is rented
3. Employment: forecasts have the number of local jobs rising by 79.5% by 2031
4. People: Stones Corner residents earn 20% more than the Brisbane average
5. Connections: just 15 minutes from the CBD and less than 10 minutes from the West End
6. FX: comparatively weaker AUD means great value for overseas investors
If interested, please call Mark Bennett 0844081493
In partnership with IP Global
Contact the Agent
Bradley Hancock » ++27 72 019 6192
Due to the fact that the above information has been supplied to us by the property owners and other 3rd party organisations, Portfolio Property Investments will not be held liable or responsible for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions. Due to the nature of property transactions it is always advisable that any prospective purchaser or tenant undertake a thorough due diligence of their own.