Cyprus Property Investments
Portfolio Property Investments has also opened up the Cyprus Property market for its investors and subscribers alike. The reasons for this are numerous and amongst others offers our discerning investor an opportunity to obtain their own piece of paradise on the sun soaked Mediterranean Island.
Which part of Cyprus?
Portfolio Property Investments has focussed exclusively on the Greek occupied part of Cyprus which includes all coastal towns and inland villages.
Why invest in Cyprus?
There are many reasons as to why one should invest in Cyprus. We will briefly outline the main points here, however should you want to find out more on the island you can contact us at [email protected].
Below are some of the main reasons why Foreigners invest in Cyprus:
- At least 90% of the population speaks English
- Cyprus Law is based on British Law (Common Law)
- The land registry is one of the most efficient in the world
- Cyprus is a full member of the European Union
- Cyprus currency is the Euro
- It is Sunny almost all year round
- The cost of living is more favourable than other European countries
- Pensions in the UK can be claimed and enjoyed in Cyprus taxed at only 5% (as at 2007/8)
- Telecommunication is cheap
- Crime and Vandalism is virtually non existent
- Boasts some of the most exquisite beaches in the Mediterranean
- Cyprus is one of the fastest growing property markets in Europe, consistently experiencing growth of 10-15% per year.
What service can we offer you?
All we need from you is to make contact with us with your requirements as to what type of property you are looking for, location and price you are prepared to pay. If you are unsure about all this and would prefer to discuss these points then please contact us at [email protected] or contact Yianni on + 27 82 4944 555.
Once we are all clear on what it is you are looking for we can arrange a property inspection trip to Cyprus for you. You will need to pay a nominal fee for a couple of days property hunting that will include all airfares and accommodation. This will be at a fraction of the price you would normally pay. The prices vary according to where you are currently based. Alternatively, we can put you in direct contact with our associate company in Cyprus who will gladly answer all your property related questions.
Portfolio Property Investments, covers the entire spectrum of properties available in Cyprus from beachfront apartments to village homes through to commercial shops in the major cities. We look forward to hearing about your Cyprus property requirements.