Upper Glenwood Mansion for Sale
Glenwood, Durban Metropolis, Kwazulu Natal
|Asking Price :||R5,900,000.00|
|Land Size :||2023m²|
|Building Size :||900m²|
Available for Sale after 33 years!
This immaculate 900m2 mansion is ideal for a large family or those that love to entertain or work from home.
Boasting numerous entertainment areas with large verandahs all with Durban Harbour and City views this home in Upper Glenwood/ Glenmore has huge potential.
Set on 2023m2 of land this majestic home boasts high ceilings throughout and Imported marble floors from Greece.
With too many features to mention some of the key points of this home are as follows:
* Double garage with direct access to the kitchen
* 3 car carport with additional yard for more cars
* Electric fencing all round
* Aluminium windows throughout
* 5 bedrooms, 2 ensuite all with built in cupboards.
* Main bedroom has walk in dressing area with cupboards
* 2 guest bathrooms with shower and bath
* Separate guest toilet
* Beautiful entrance hall
* Large kitchen with scullery and separate laundry
* Built in bar with own entertainment area
* Large Dining room , double size lounge with separate TV room all flowing
into each other making it ideal for entertaining.
* +120m2 room that can be used as a kids play area, separate flat or office with its own kitchen , bathroom with bath and shower.
* Wine cellar
* 3 Large verandahs one with huge built in braai area and pizza oven all with city views
*2 bedroom self containe domestic quarters
* Large pool and Lapa with adjoining garden
This plot could accommodate a further home to be built on it or possible subdivision although both these points will require the purchaser to get verification from council.
This home has the potential to become one of Durban's finest!
Contact Yianni for a private viewing.
Contact the Agent
Yianni Pavlou » ++27 82 494 4555
Due to the fact that the above information has been supplied to us by the property owners and other 3rd party organisations, Portfolio Property Investments will not be held liable or responsible for any errors, misrepresentations or omissions. Due to the nature of property transactions it is always advisable that any prospective purchaser or tenant undertake a thorough due diligence of their own.